Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Spring has sprung

I heard the birds this weekend, I could smell the clean fresh air and finally the sun came out. This weekend felt like spring is finally here! This winter seemed to drag on and on.... I'm looking forward to more fun afternoons in the park with my babies:) 


Gavin's first time in the swing

He loved it

Olivia and Elmo he had to come too!

Just running



Just because these are beautiful and I want to display them on my table! 



Spring also means shopping! I can fit into my pre pregnant jeans again!! Yahoo!! Bootcamp is paying off :) I have gone through my clothes and donated my "bar star" tops, big jeans, and clothes I have ruined when I was pregnant. I'm excited finally I can buy white linen pants with a cute spring top and a pair of flats....


Ok one more picture of Gavin..he loves the jolly jumper...can't believe he is almost 6 months. My last baby is growing up so fast. I just love him! 









No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...