Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Score at the dollar store.

I went to check out our new local Dollar store today with the kids and to my shock I found Method Baby! I  have been using these products now for years but the baby line is very hard to find.. It worked wonders on Olivia and her skin but I haven't been able to find it for Gavin...not even in the States..but today SCORE!!! At the dollar store for $1.50!!! No joke...this stuff is amazing! It is 99% Natural and gentle on baby. Cutest part is the lid on the baby shampoo does double duty as a handy rinsing cup. So hopefully changing Gavin over to this hypoallergenic product and starting probiotics (thanks Michele!!) will help his skin. www.methodhome.com 


Oh and I love opening the mail box to find my etsy orders!! Gavin's robot booties came and they are oh so cute. I highly recommend the product and the seller...littlejumpingbeans


Have you been to Starbucks lately?? They have cake pops now!!! I am so making these for my sister's baby shower. They will look so darling with the display.  Tomorrow they are giving free ones between 2-5pm when you buy a drink....so go grab one...I know I will again... xo 



2 comments:

  1. NO way about Method!!?? What dollar store??

    OK this twin thing is outta control.. I was gonna make the cake pops for Dions dedication lunch.. crazy!!

    Hope Gav Gavs skin clears up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Shell!! Its already so much better! The new dollar store where the old fabricland use to be. Ha ha you are my twin!!! So funny..

    I was going to order the cake pops from The Sweet Flour...I'm pretty sure they are local. I'm making way to maybe things for the shower I might run out of energy:) xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...