Monday, March 14, 2011

Felt love

Felt: it's cheap, easy to cut, easy to work with and comes in a rainbow of colours! I'm currently having fun with all my felt projects I thought I would share some of them. Hopefully you will be inspired and want to try a few! 

         This is so cute and easy to make find it here on this crafty blog. 

           One of my favourite daily blog visits...so many ideas! Find it here.


Aren't these adorable! Felt bunny finger puppets...on my list to do for Olivia for easter... find it here

Oh and you can't forget Etsy! Check out these beautiful finds.... 

                                              felt flower pillow


                                           Bird clips I have a thing for birds:)


                         How cute are these? Love this etsy shop

I'm slowly getting better..I've been hit with the flu/cold again.. not fun. Thankfully my mother in law took Olivia for a few days so I can get better! Time for soup and tea. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...