Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ready for Spring

I feel like a brown bear in full hibernation mode..... seriously I'm ready to come out of this cave!!  This weather has me wishing I lived in California or Hawaii or at least going on a 2 week vacation. Since that won't be happening any time soon I'll stay in my cozy home and catch up on my list of projects. My yarn wreath is coming along nicely...I'm wrapping my yarn like crazy at night when the kiddies go to bed...Almost finished!!! 


Another project I finished was a flower bib necklace for Olivia. I actually used a needle and thread to make the flowers! (yeah me!!) I can now say that I sewed something.....yes even the small things do count. I used fabric, ribbon and buttons from around the house and one afternoon put it all together! Little miss O will be wearing her necklace for something very special....details to come.  







Lastly I am getting ready to plant my herb garden that will sit on my window sill. I have ordered some basil which I LOVE from my girlfriends greenhouse check it out here.  I'm pretty sure you can order some too! I had this flower pot hanging around the house.... I believe it is from Ikea....Found some cute crafting stickers....put the two together and volia! 




New herb pot that looks cute and fresh for spring!! Try it! Any pot, any color, any herb at any size...endless possibilities. 


As I am finishing off this post the snow is starting to fall again....
Time to get dinner ready..I'm thinking something that warms the soul..like my mamas homemade meatballs and pineapples served with rice. So yummy. xo 



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...