Friday, March 4, 2011

Little Birdie Baby Shower

Yahoo baby shower time!!! I love hosting parties...The baking, the decorating, the crafts...so fun. I love to put my inner Martha to use. I knew I wanted to do a bird theme for my sisters shower and I started writing ideas in my book a few months ago now. I was browsing etsy of course and I found this super cute shop that had amazing ideas. I ordered this wonderful diy printable pack from the shop. Look at how beautiful that display is! So inspiring and the best part is my house is already full of birds! ( I kind of that a thing) Now I need to hunt for a few bird cages to complete the look. Check out all the pictures here


I have already spray painted two wooden birdhouses from Micheals in white for the table decor. 
I have also started making a felt ruffle wreath to hang on the wall instead of the oval frame. I think the wreath is beautiful...bonus: I can display it in my house after :)
How to make the wreath here

More pictures to follow of my completed projects...I know I have a few on the go!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...