Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I love you to the moon and back






I had fun decorating for valentine's day this year. Usually I don't go overboard but this year Olivia was very excited in helping me with the projects. Let me tell you 3 is a good age!! A quick trip to Michaels, a few leftover party supplies and we had our decor. My favourite part was the fabric embroidery hoops I can make those all day long :) 


This morning I asked Olivia if she wanted heart pancakes and she said "just like last time" I said you remembered having heart pancakes before and of course she said "yea" Now that made my morning...holidays are for memories and when your kids remember the little details you did for them...ahhh fills my heart. Olivia you are a gem.
so the guilt of skipping my workout class all went away... I sat with the kids and enjoyed breakfast!



"sprinkles are the best part mommy"

and then there's this little doll

After breakfast I gave the kiddies some magnets. Gotta love Superstore.. only a $1

Valentine's Day hug

taught Gavin sign language..he is signing "more" so stink in cute fyi I taught him the wrong way...my fault 

An afternoon craft Olivia and I did! Inspired by pinksugarland

 lovely gift for myself from here

The kiddies gift. Toy bags for the car. I'm so excited for these. No more mess in the car. Thanks Kim you are amazing! Check out her blog!!

Now for an afternoon bike ride 
Looking forward to an evening with my hubby eating Thai food and shopping for tile for our new house. Any special plans for you? Hope you all have a wonderful day full of love. 


"I love you to the moon and back, to infinity and beyond" 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...