Monday, February 13, 2012

Birthday in Birch Bay

It was my hubby's birthday last week...thirty three on the third! We decided a trip away for two nights was just what we (he) needed. Kris loves Birch Bay and well I love the outlets so it was the perfect trip for us. Olivia had a sleepover with Oma & Opa and we got to spend one on one time with Gavin. We had birthday lunch at Olive Garden and just relaxed at the time share with a few good drinks and laughs. Happy Birthday Love so glad I got to spend it with my two favourite boys :) xo






Checking out the view

sunset that night was amazing!!

Little stinker in the tub

Hanging with Dad at the outlets


Sorry hun..not the best photo but the only one I had ;)

Loves his Daddy

passed out. oh the weather was beautiful

Can I eat you? 

Walk along the water



heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...