Sunday, February 12, 2012

December recap

It's never too late for a little Christmas cheer right? I'm so behind on my photos. Here I kept thinking my Mac was on the fritz but Cindy come on...you can't have 7000 photos on your computer and expect no problems. Thanks Michele for the tip :) Back up done and old photos deleted! 


After the kids party it was full on craziness! I packed our old house in 2 weeks and we moved into our other house (which Kris has just sold) With half of our things in storage and a playroom in the garage we made do. We bought a lot and started getting it ready in the beginning of November the weather was just beautiful and Kris was able to get a quick jump start. Now the house is framed, roof and windows are in,  plumbing and electrical are getting done. Move in date is April 1st! I couldn't be more excited and proud of my husband at the same time. 


December kind of flew by and with the anticipation of leaving for Maui on the 28th it went by even quicker. Olivia has been loving her ballet and her school did the Nutcracker play for Christmas. So my family and my inlaws all came to watch Olivia dance her heart out. It was so cute I had tears rolling down my face. Proud moment for mama thats for sure. 


December also marked the month of potty training. I just had to get it done. I stayed home for 3 days and I was determined. Within a week Olivia was fulling potty trained and only had 3 accidents! Another proud moment...
Gavin also mastered walking by December. My baby growing up... now there is running/chasing parties upstairs when I am trying to get dinner ready. 




Christmas decor was very simple this year. As you can see Gavin liked to destroy the decor so my Christmas tree looked a little sad on the bottom...only ornaments I didn't want wrecked but the little stinker still was able to take them down and throw them in the toilet. 
I made snowflakes from computer paper very easy and also made felt trees while the kids slept. (those took way longer than I thought) I also decorated Olivia's room this year. My girlfriend Adrienne gave me the idea last year and I am so glad I did it! Olivia just loved it. Thanks Adrienne. 






Christmas Eve was spent with my inlaws opening gifts and eating treats. Christmas morning was nice just staying home opening gifts and having breakfast together. Later that afternoon we went to my Dad's and got spoiled again. Nothing like spending all day with the people you love the most. 


All dressed up and picking his nose! Had to..




Dancing Queen

Love my boys

Christmas hugs

Ok this makes me LOL... Just got up what the heck is happening photo



At Opa's best gift ever....and tons of fighting over it now


Olivia was excited about this! Melissa and Doug clock such a good gift

Cousins..missing Maggie and Dom

Twins much? again with the nose Gavin..
Just like that Christmas was over, tree was down, gifts organized and house was cleaned. I had to start packing for Maui and we (I) couldn't wait to go :) See you all next year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...