Monday, November 1, 2010

Oh just beautiful....

So it's been a little hectic around here..sorry this post is so late. My beautiful handmade bedding has come and I am so excited to share it with you! My very talented friend Kim of LouLa Boutique made it for Gavin's nursery and for his baby shower gift she gave him an amazing quilt. The crib is from Ikea along with the dresser. I just did a simple white sheet and no skirt on the crib. I also got the area rug from Ikea..now I need to go back and find some curtains!


My glider is AMAZING! I was determined to find one on craigslist as I knew I couldn't spend that kind of money on a new one. So for months I checked..everyday..until the most beautiful one came up in the perfect color for a steal!!  All the late nights and early mornings breast feeding and sleeping in it..so worth every dollar.  Later on it will look great in the family room.
Monte Luca Glider! Brand new find on craigslist for half the price!

Blabla bear and custom pillows


Olivia on the "pouf"..love it 

Just adding things...need to redo when I have everything.


A few more details need to be added and then the room will be complete! Next project the kids play room :) xo Cindy

1 comment:

  1. Just love the look Cindy!! And i can't wait to see the kids play room :-)

    Dani

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...