Thursday, November 25, 2010

The "big gift"

One month til Christmas!! I'm so excited and I can't wait to see Olivia's face Christmas morning. SO I am looking for the perfect "big gift". Kris doesn't really get this but it is my childhood tradition that I will now do with my kids. Every Christmas when I was growing up we always got one big gift usually it was from Santa...a 4 wheeler (which I crashed on boxing day), a computer (yes windows 95) and a trip to Disneyland. As we got older we then started doing that for our parents giving them one big gift from all of us and my Dad always gave my Mom one very expensive gift...mini van (back in the day), lots of diamonds, and her new SUV. Spoiled...yes I know...


Which one to buy for my little girl. Kitchen set or Piano?? Maybe both...



2 comments:

  1. I say kitchen:-) But the piano is super cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Tabitha we did go with the kitchen! She will love it:)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...