Wednesday, May 16, 2012

House update-moved in!!

The day finally came. We are moved into our new home. (well about a month ago now) Slowly starting to get all the rooms set up and decorated but I know it will take time. I have been trying to do one room at a time instead of overwhelming myself with the whole house at once. Kids room and playrooms are starting to come along and I will be sure to post them when they are complete. Thinking Michele Sarah Photography should come and take photos ;) 


Laundry room
Powder Room

Liv's Room

Master Bath..sorry bad photo. these were taken at 1 am after  I was cleaning...

Railing! Love the contrast 

Gav's room 

Master. yes that is our headboard made from a door 

Kitchen ha ha all the cleaning stuff on the island...

Dining room chairs turned out great. 

The diy was so easy, fun and I love the results. 

8 comments:

  1. You have my DREAM kitchen!! Dream house even. Completely lovely... i'm a little green, truth be told!

    xo em

    ReplyDelete
  2. How exciting :) What a lovely home. ps - that kitchen is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for the visit and kind words. The kitchen is my favourite part ;)

      Delete
  3. Wow your house is lovely and that kitchen Is amazing so spacious!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and for the nice comments. We love the space in our kitchen. Great for cooking and hanging out :)

      Delete
  4. ohmygoodness, your house is gorgeous!! I have to ask where did you find the lights in the powder room and kitchen? That's exactly what I'm looking for for our mudroom.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks!! It was tons of fun and hard work on my hubby's part. Oh you will never guess...home depot in the states for $25!!! no joke. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...