Wednesday, March 28, 2012

House update

This post is going to have to be short. I've been wanting to update the pictures here for about 2 weeks now but I just can't find the time... packing and cleaning are just taking over everything else. We are at the end I can see the finish line...almost time to cross it and start making this house our home :)


Kitchen-painting has started 


Master bathroom


Living room-hardwood floors in as well as crown&baseboards 


My fav day! Kitchen is here and lighting installed 




Entry way light fixture up. Paint on main floor BM Stonington gray HC-170


Main floor bathroom 


Gavin's room. love it! Paint colour BM Gray Owl OC-52


Olivia's room-so sweet. built in window seat. Paint colour BM Hint of Violet 2114-60


Master bathroom. Tile done in shower and floor. 


Beautiful tile. Paint colour BM Coventry gray HC-169


Dining room. My "new" table and chairs sprayed 


My project tomorrow-covering the seats in my new fabric. I should be able to do it...right?!




This is the fabric I chose from fabric.com. I am so loving the dandelions on it. I also picked out the white background with large grey dandelions. (use on my window seat in the living room) 
Just as an example of the craziness just as I was about to publish this post (for the 3rd time) Kris called and said our carpet got lost in shipment (ahhhh!) I had to run down to the store and hopefully like the only kind of carpet they were able to get that came close to the one I had originally picked. Thankfully it looked amazing and we can have carpet installed tomorrow! The house has really changed since these photos. So the next post I do will be right before we move it :) 


So I am re heating my coffee from this morning and I have half an hour before the new owners are coming to take one last peek at the house before they move in. Back to cleaning!  

3 comments:

  1. Amidst the chaos of it all you have managed to choose some beautiful features. Can't wait to see the next instalment x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for your kind words on my post! :) your house renos look amazing! love your choice of light fixtures... i ll also be curious to see how you make out with recovering the chairs! i have one now that i got from my mother in law that i need to do! :S my decor skills are no quite as up to snuff as my fashion! :) be sure to post some pics of the chair!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...