Thursday, May 24, 2012

mamas love

nothing better then that right? there is something about a mother's love that you can't describe. only feel.  if I close my eyes and squeeze very tight i can still see my mom. her kind eyes. her warm smile. her love. i feel it. i miss it. i know i can never really feel it again but i do know that i am blessed. blessed to have had such a great mom. blessed with two beautiful babies that i can now show "a mamas love" too. i try everyday as much as i can. through the good days and the bad days to show my babies love. because sometimes love is all we need. 


 My dear friend michele from michele sarah photography did some spring photos for me. I wanted just the kids done but after seeing a few photos on pinterest i had to get some with my littles. I am so glad I did. this was the best mother's day gift. I always think how fun it will be when my kids are older... they can look back at the photos and see the memories we made. plus I get to add new art to all these bare walls :) thank you again michele you truly captured the love i have and feel for my kids. I know my mama would be proud. she already was... xoxo 





i almost ate him.seriously.



Chevron tent made by Loula boutique 


they love each other. i love that 

stop it with the cuteness 




my favourite photo. 

4 comments:

  1. Very beautifully written! Your mom is so proud of who you've become and the mother you are. This sounds so silly, but I honestly can't stop thinking about American idol and how Phillip walked over to his mom...it is just the sweetest thing I've seen in a long time! It's amazing what a mother is to her child! We are so so blessed to be that to our babies. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks hun! I know that moment made me tear up! it was the sweetest..i hope my boy is that loving when he is older ;) xo

      Delete
  2. just beuatiful :) you will totally reasure these forever. I know I'm always the one behind the camera, so photos with mama are extra special.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...