Friday, March 23, 2012

Picnic in the park

I know its March. I know its still very cold but the sun was out today! I feel like I haven't seen the sun in weeks. I just had to get out. After reading Kelle Hampton's post she really inspired me to just get out and do it.  Hubby was working at the house and meeting his friends after so I packed up my buddies and took off.  I needed a break from all this packing chaos in my house anyways. Two runny noses and two sets of cold hands but we sure had fun :) 



seriously I can eat him up







I'm pretty sure she's thinking why are you taking photos.. I'm frozen..

Little busy bee

yes I used cookies to bribe them...
I have a house update as well to do. Maybe this weekend I'll finish it. Can it be the end of March already? Wow time sure flies....
Things are really moving along and hopefully the house will be done before the move. I'm really excited to see all the finishing touches come together. 
Tonight is date night with hubby...it will be good for him to get away from the house for a lovely dinner. The sun is shining what else can be better? Have a great weekend :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...