Saturday, April 9, 2011

"Tweet Tweet"

A little birdie told me someone is having a GIRL!! I am so excited for my new little niece to come into this world! Today was a perfect day and Anita's baby shower was a success! Everyone ate, we played a few games, ate some more and had lots of laughs. I just love being with my sisters we always seem to have a good time! p.s. Brenda I threw away my pit stick..thanks alot!!  

My very talented and dear friend Michele of Capture Photography came to the party to snap a few pictures. I can't wait to see how they turned out. It is so wonderful to have someone come and take pictures for you!!... As things can get hectic with hosting a party or shower. Want Michele to come to your party? It's such a great idea!! Contact her via her blog! She rocks...


Here are a few pictures I took from the shower....I will post some of Michele's as soon as I get them:)


Pink punch in mason jars




2 weeks to go! Soon to be mama Anita


Sweet "tweets"

Babies and Aunties 

Cupcakes and Cake pops done by The Sweet Flour 

Cheers!

Tons of loot! Spoiled little one

To end the day...Kris picked up Olivia from her sleepover...Oh I missed her!





Beautiful day, amazing food (I'm still full), wonderful people, fun sisters and cute babies... what more could you ask for in one afternoon? Ok Anita your shower is over...time to have that baby!! xoxo



2 comments:

  1. Very cute Cindy, nice job of pulling it off. Love hosting showers too, in spite of all the work. Did you make the meringues - if so, what tip did you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! Yes hosting is fun but the work and the cleaning after :)
    Well I was going to make the meringues but I can't seem to get the egg whites perfect...so I found them at Costco!! Cheap and so good!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...