Friday, April 1, 2011

Adore...

Olivia's super high pony tail half falling out because of all her dancing.



When Olivia picks out her outfit...polka dot socks, pink shoes and her yellow sun dress...even in the rain

Tummy time and smiles for mom





By the way my baby is 6 months old today! Wow does the time fly...I just love this little man! 


Decorating for my sisters baby shower....it's still 2 weeks away!


My hubby who works so hard all day, studies at night and still has time to bring me home chocolate and take the garbage out! He's a keeper...


Left over whipping cream from dessert the night before in my coffee the next morning. Especially when I was up 4 times last night with a screaming teething baby....


One last pony tail picture because it is to darn cute





"Dancing Queen, young and sweet only seventeen...you can dance, you can jive.. having the time of your life... ooh see that girl, watch that scene..dig it the dancing queen."
Love it....

2 comments:

  1. Great blog Cindy - loving everything you feature, your beautiful family and home! Hope you're keeping well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Kristin you are very sweet! I am keeping well...the kids, husband and fun projects keep me going! I'm glad you enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...