Saturday, July 9, 2011

Sweet potatoes and an evening stroll..

I just love it when the kids are in a good mood...the laughter roaring throughout the house..it just makes me feel good! (better than the crying and whining) I don't know why they were so fun tonight... so I took them out for an evening stroll. After Gavin packed back almost a jar full of sweet potatoes we ventured out. Bare foot and all. 

We ran into the neighbours cat who hasn't always been friendly..

I was waiting for the bite... then the scream...

Olivia says "He's a nice kitty now"




I think he was eating grass but he still smiles for mama 

Gavin is an eaten!! The proof...almost the whole jar. 

My baby boy is now 9 months...he crawls, pulls himself up, sits and eats!




Kids are now sleeping so I made myself a Jamie Oliver fruit smoothie for a treat! I have a feeling this is going to be a good summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...