Monday, July 25, 2011

Goodbye Titan...


Last week we had to say goodbye to our beloved dog Titan. I got him when he was only 8 weeks old and has been by my side ever since. He was truly the best dog anyone could ask for and I am going to miss my pal. Olivia keeps telling me that he is in heaven now with Oma running around. I wanted to take him home from the clinic the day we put him down for some cuddles, kisses and pictures. It was a sad afternoon but at least he was home for a few hours and we all got to say goodbye to him. I put the kids to bed and had some alone time with him in the backyard. He right away went to his favourite spot. As I was crying kissing his sad face..it was like a window opened up in the heavens and all of the sudden the sun came pouring down onto Titan. In that moment I knew he would be alright....God would take care of him and I would be at peace with my decision.  We all love you TT xoxo


Goodbye kisses

Goodbye hugs

Best dog ever! 

In his bed with his lamb. 

Fav spot in the backyard

TT

Just like that the sun came out...shining on Titan

Gavin says goodbye


Love this picture! You will be missed


1 comment:

  1. Crying! Yes I agree he was an amazing dog, no one could ever replace him. So glad you all got to say goodbye :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...