Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Potty time!

I've been slowly starting to potty train Olivia...harder than it looks thats for sure. I'm pretty sure she is not ready because she hinds under her play table screaming "NO potty"...oh brother so dramatic. I'm pretty sure she gets this from me! So I had been trying to make potty time a little bit more "fun".... I found this potty chart on one of my favourite blogs! We put in on the wall above the toilet and have crayons and mickey mouse stickers to put on it. Hopefully with this chart and patience we can get my little girl potty trained...it's about time mamas not a fan of changing toddlers diapers anymore! Wish us luck xo


Find this great chart here and happy potty training :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...