Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Afternoon project: organize cabinet

I am starting to become the queen of starting a project and not finishing it!! What the heck?? I am so not like this. I have a never ending list of DIY projects, decor, cleaning, etc etc that needs to get done. So each week I am going to finish one (maybe two) of my projects until they are all complete:) I have been working on clearing this out for months now...finally finished. Just needed to be organized and de-cluttered.


This was such a beautiful day that my friend Michele and I went for a walk and took the kiddies to the park. Both of my babies passed out (and are still sleeping) so I got another project done..yea me! These are so cute I can't get over them..Printable paper owls. I printed out 6 of them and I am turning them into a mobile! I think I am going to put them in the play room or maybe Gavin's room? Take a look here and give them a try! 


Seriously how cute

1 comment:

  1. hi cynthia,

    I cant seem to find your email address on your blog!
    please contact me at baldwin.m55@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...