Friday, December 31, 2010

Goodbye 2010

Where has this year gone? Wow did 2010 fly by....it is very true what people say "when you have children they grow up so fast" is that ever true. Gavin will be 3 months tomorrow and I can't believe my last baby is that big already! Olivia is just over 2 and she is changing everyday...sometimes I just stop and laugh at the things she says. Oh my children are a great joy in my life. So we are ringing in 2011 at home...with sick kids, glass of wine (beer for Kris), Indian food, hockey game and the ball drop ...hopefully I can stay awake. Happy New Year to you and your family. Lots of love ::


Took some photos of Gavin...he can't run for the hills yet....Olivia and I went to the park before it got dark...she knows how to run :) xo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...