Thursday, September 30, 2010

For the love of Fall...

Anyone that knows me knows I love Autumn...leaves changing colors, cool crisp air at night, pumpkins, baking yummy fall treats, birthday parties for all the kids, full moons, pumpkin spiced lattes, and of course Halloween! So as we head into the end of September I can't help but feel full of joy and happiness. My little baby is due in 2 days and it's the best time of the year! What more could a girl ask for?
Pumpkin Spiced Cookies...a must at Fall time!

At the Apple Barn! Olivia with her buddies Levi and Boston

My mom's amazing banana bread recipe..for the fall I add pumpkin and spices to it. 

Olivia last year playing in the beautiful autumn weather. Just started to run around!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...