Wednesday, September 7, 2011

ELEVEN

I am so behind on my postings.....my life has been in a whirlwind this last week. I'll explain more in other posts. BUT for now here is my baby. Gavin. He was 11 months on the 1st. I seriously can't believe it. He is my heart. my soul. my love. Gavin you are the sweetest boy with the biggest smile. I never thought I would ever have a boy or as my sister says "I'm not into boys" but I am so thankful everyday that I had a boy. The bond I have with him. no words for it. Mama just loves to kiss and cuddle this darling. 






One word...smother

Little stinker...who can be upset at this face?



Side note...we sold the house we are living in. Moving in 3 weeks to our other house that is still on the market. Kids party is going to be in 2 weeks. Starting work TONIGHT. Starting to get our new lot ready for building! WOW and this all happened so fast...trying to enjoy this new adventure! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...