Monday, May 23, 2011

The Perfect Monday..

Today turned out to such a beautiful day; a great way to end the weekend. I wanted to head to Antique Alley in New West but my kids slept in and I decided it was to late to go. Instead we went to an even better place...Granny and Grumpas. They have been in my life since I was 10 and are two of the most generous and loving people I know. Growing up with them just across the field was the best! I have many memories at their place and now I want my kids to as well. Granny and Grumpa collect antiques and got me started when I was young. So I love looking through the barns...I could spend hours! Olivia loves being there jumping on the trampoline, riding the vintage merry -go- round, and playing with all the toys. Gavin gives Granny many smiles and laughs he's such a ham! Here's to a beautiful day with loving people in my life! 




Playground!! 


Jumping queen!

Love this...can I take it to my backyard?

Not sure about this anymore...

Antiques galore! 

Barns are just full!! 

So many treasures 


Granny cuddling Leah for the first time. 


Loves Granny

Smiles



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...